Every fibreglass swimming pool in the Buildrite range is purpose built by Aqua Technics Pools to Australian Standard 1838 and manufactured to strict quality standards, in accordance with ISO 9001 Quality Management System. During the manufacturing process, a gelcoat is applied to each pool at a purpose-built gelcoat manufacturing facility. Gelcoat is mixed on a daily basis from high quality raw materials by a fully qualified industrial chemist, allowing them to be modified to suit ambient weather conditions. This guarantees a better product.
The thickness of every pool is then assessed and recorded during the manufacturing process. Stringent controls apply to the bonding between all layers to ensure a strong and structurally sound pool. Quality supervisors visually inspect every pool prior to dispatch, ensuring your pool is nothing less than the best.
Our pools incorporate technology that has been developed over the past 34 years and are so strong they include an Extended Lifetime Structural Warranty. Take a look beyond the surface and discover a leading range of fibreglass pools designed to withstand the test of time.
- Each walk-in step reinforced with rot-proof polyurethane covered with double thickness fibreglass lay-up.
Edge Beam Detail
- Extra wide, non-slip surface designed to fit pavers perfectly. This design, coupled with an edge beam width of 200mm means your pool is structurally sound without having to add any secondary engineering works.
Further proof of a better pool
Buildrite Pools offers a range of swimming pools that are superior in every way and meet stringent quality standards. But don’t take our word for it. Simply compare the following list of swimming pool inclusions with any other pool company to confirm our quality promise – you just may find yourself suitably impressed.
Leading Manufacturing Processes
- All pools built to Australian Standard 1838 under license BMP No 520101
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Made using certified swimming pool grade fibreglass – trialled and tested to perform specifically for pools
- All pools made to suit Australian conditions
- Revolutionary, award-winning surface protection system
- Brilliant pool colour that is guaranteed not to fade and resist the effects of UV rays
- Lasting, high gloss finish never before seen on swimming pools
- Only available through authorised builders including Buildrite Pools
Safety Features for Added Peace of Mind
- Modern range of safety ledge pools
- Swimouts or generous bench seating in every pool
- Non-slip surfaces
Superior Structural Elements
- Enclosed steps and swim-out areas for added support
- Full-width floor and full depth walls* for maximum swimming area
- Reinforcing ribs for added strength
- Fully-matched lamination system prevents de-lamination
Flexibility in Personal Fitout Options
- Coping stones/headers
- Underwater lights easily fitted
- Spa jets, exercise jets and air channels can be fitted
- In-house research and development division
- 40 years of technical leadership in the swimming pool industry
*Excludes safety ledge range